Registration includes completion of the online enrollment and attendance at a registration event.
Important information before you start:
- Online registration opens August 6
- If your student is new to the area, you can use our boundary tool to help determine which school they should attend. You can also contact the superintendent’s office at (541) 451-8511 for assistance in determining your boundary school.
- Contact the Pioneer School office at (541) 451-8487 before registering if:
- your student is new to the area or did not attend a Lebanon school last year
- your student is an incoming kindergartner
- you recently moved (at the end of last school year or during the summer)
- you did not receive your PIV number in the mail
- If you have applied for Open Enrollment, you should register at your boundary school until you receive approval. Open Enrollment decisions will be made by August 14.
- Our Frequently Asked Questions page addresses many common questions about online registration. If you do not have access to a computer or are having difficulty, please be assured that school staff are happy to help. Contact the Pioneer School office at (541) 451-8487 for assistance.
Complete these steps to register:
STEP 1 – Online Registration
Click here to be directed to RegiStar. It is vital that you use the Parent Login ID (provided to you in an email or letter from your child’s school) as the PIV/Pinnacle User Name. If you do not use that number as a part of your setup, your child’s information will not connect to your profile.
STEP 2 – Pioneer School Forms
Please use the links below to complete these online forms.
STEP 3 – Attend Registration Event
500 N. 5th Street
Lebanon, Oregon 97355
August 7: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
August 8: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
August 9: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM